Here are some tips according to the American Cancer Society
to help you take control of your health, and help reduce your cancer risk.
1. Don't smoke and stay away from all forms of tobacco.
2. Eat well and try to maintain a healthy weight.
3. Eat healthily with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Learn more about how dietary patterns can influence prostate cancer risk.
4. Drink plenty of water and remember to stay hydrated.
5. Exercise regularly and stay active as much as you can.
6. Limit the amount of alcohol you drink (or stop drinking it at all).
Did you know that deadly prostate cancer can be avoided by exercise and a healthy diet?
7. Protect your skin.
8. Listen to your own body, its risks and its needs.
Here are five important facts and statistics regarding prostate cancer diagnosis.
9. Get to know more about your family history and its risks.
10. Get regular check-ups and cancer screening tests.
Here’s how several sports measure up when it comes to major league health benefits.
Prostate Cancer News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider wi